- Petrol (3)
Showing all 4 results
- 175 lbs / 79Kg capacity provides 40,000 sq. ft. / 3,716 sq.m coverage
- Poly hopper and spreader plate are rustproof
- Aerate and seed in one pass with this combined design
The Classen TS-20 turf overseeder is a multipurpose machine for seeding a new lawn or overseeding an existing lawn. The front seed drop ensures follow-up soil coverage for better seed germination. The blades are designed with a cutting edge on both ends, which doubles blade life. Handles fold easily, for portability and storage. Classen turf overseeders, with removable seedbox, convert in minutes to a turf rake or vertical cutter.
The Classen PRO Hydro-Drive Overseeder, self-propelled with hydrostatic drive, makes seeding easier. More seed rows, placed closer together, produces thicker turf quicker! Unique floating seed box and our industry best 13 double-bladed shafts, 26 blades in all, spaced a narrow 1.5 inches apart, provide carpet-like coverage even on the bumpiest of terrain.
Durable, lightweight and easy to use, new Toro slit seeders handle like a self-propelled push mower. Operators can make a tight turn — even on hills — with only one hand. The variable-speed drive system operates in forward and reverse. All models are constructed of solid 11-gauge steel for maximum durability. Blades are made of high-carbon, heat-treated spring steel that can handle abuse without chipping or bending. A large 40 lb. capacity seed mixer regulates seed delivery based on ground speed for even application.
- Blades are made of high-carbon, heat-treated spring steel that can handle abuse without chipping or bending
- Constructed of solid 11-gauge steel for maximum durability
- Large 40 lb. capacity seed mixer regulates seed delivery based on ground speed for even application
- Durable, lightweight and easy to use