Showing all 17 results
An easy and useful tool to install on the drive shaft of your Mantis Tiller. This pair of weed reducers help reduce the amount of stringy weeds and vines that can wrap around the tine shaft of the transmission. If weeds do collect on the shaft, it is easier to remove them.
£27.50 Add to basket
- The efficient way to store your Mantis
- Saves precious room in your garage or shed
- Hang your Mantis on the wall when not in use
- A set of seven different hooks
- Screws and nuts included, can be mounted on most secure surfaces, walls or pegboard
£29.00 Add to basket
Two-stroke engine oil pre-measured to mix with a gallon of unleaded petrol. Box of six convenient pre-measured, 2.6oz each, plastic bottles.
£40.00 Add to basket
- Specially designed for removing stones, tangled weeds and roots from around your machine's tines
- Loosens stubborn tangles quickly and safely
- Ergonomically shaped with a comfortable rubber grip
- Easy to store at only 11"/28 cm in length
- Made of strong solid steel
£42.00 Add to basket
- Stand function for all Classic Mantis garden tiller
- Easily attaches to the base of the Tiller handles
- Tilts up or down for immediate use
- Sturdy solid steel construction
£49.00 Add to basket
Mantis 544 handy items kit for a sv6 20 stroke engine Everything you need 'just in case'. Please Note; The image is a example of what could be in the kit but please asked for details before ordering.
£49.00 Add to basket
Contains 2 oil with Stabilz (2.6oz. each), 1 spark plug, 2 air filter pads, 1 2oz. tube of transmission grease, 1 transmission gasket, 1 fuel strainer, 2 tine retaining pins, Combo wrench, Fuel tank funnel. Everything you need 'just in case'. Please Note; The image is a example of what could be in the kit please asked for details.
£55.00 Add to basket
A handy kit for a Honda GX25 25cc Engine Everything you need 'just in case'. Please Note; The image is a example of what could be in the kit but please asked for details before ordering.
£65.00 Add to basket
The Mantis border edger attachment makes it easy to beautify your property with sharp, clean edges around paths, flower beds and bushes. Wheel and hardened spring-steel blade attaches easily to your tiller. The Mantis border edger cuts neat, crisp edges to the turf where your flower beds meet the lawn. Maintains a sharp edge between lawn and gardens. Can be used with the wheel kit.
£69.00 Add to basket
- Plow attachment for all Mantis Tiller/Cultivators.
- Ideal planting tool for vegetable gardeners.
- Propelled by the Mantis Tiller tines, loosening solid as you plow for perfect planting banks
- Hardened steel plow blade quickly and easily creates planting furrows and banks soil for fatigue-free planting.
- Plow blade width is a hearty 9-1/2 inch with adjustable depth
£80.00 Add to basket
- Mantis Tiller Tines
- Mantis Patented Serpentine Tines slice through compact soil and hard clay
- Till up to 10 inches deep and 9 inches wide.
- Reversible for shallow cultivating up to 3 inches deep.
- Replacement Tilling Tines for all Mantis Tiller/Cultivators, Mantis Patented Serpentine Tines slice through compact soil and hard clay. Till up to 10 inches deep and 9 inches wide. (Tiller not included).
£99.00 Add to basket
The Mantis 6222 has two special tines dig deep, 6" wide furrows, perfect for tomato plants and corn, beans, potato eyes, asparagus roots, onion sets, and flower bulbs. You get drought-resistant root growth and excellent yields from root crops. Great for tilling in narrow areas. Saves time and energy in the garden! The Mantis tiller planter attachment is also perfect for creating raised beds, cutting trenches for underground irrigation hoses, or low-voltage accent and patio lighting.
£99.00 Add to basket
The Mantis tiller wheel kit lets you have the option to roll or carry your Mantis Tiller to your garden Park your Mantis Tiller in an upright position to add petrol, or store it upright when you don’t have a wall to lean it against. Wheels add stability when you use the Crevice Cleaner or Border Edger attachments. Rubber wheels make the Mantis Tiller easy to roll around your garden, over curbs, and up hills. Attaches to your Tiller in a few minutes.
£109.00 Add to basket
The Mantis Crevice Cleaner Attachment removes dirt and debris from cracks and other hard-to-reach places, thanks to 38 tough steel bristle brushes fixed around a sturdy 2cm wide wheel. The crevice cleaner is great for removing grass, moss and weeds from crevices in paths or between paving slabs. The Mantis Crevice Cleaner Attachment fits on the axle or your Mantis tiller and is very easy to use. It comes complete with a balancing wheel and a fender. RTC Groundcare tip: the Mantis Crevice Cleaner Attachment is easier to use with the Mantis Wheel Kit. Suitable for the Mantis Classic 7263, Deluxe 7265 and Electric Classic 7252 tillers
£109.00 Add to basket
Aerate your lawn every year for a green carpet free from unsightly weeds. The Mantis lawn aerator cuts thousands of tiny slits in your lawn, encouraging beneficial micro-organisms in the soil. It is the single most important measure for a healthy, green lawn.
£135.00 Add to basket
Are weeds and moss a problem for you? Then you need the Mantis dethatcher attachment! This dethatcher quickly removes weeds, dead grass, moss, and the tan-looking built-up “thatch” that can choke your lawn. The 60 spring-steel picks let you dethatch a 15" / 38cm swath with a single pass. The Mantis dethatcher attachment eliminates hours of back-breaking work. Thatch harbours insects, creates a water barrier, and prevents new grass from growing. Dethatch your lawn regularly, especially before feeding and fertilising. This dethatcher is NOT suitable for the Deluxe XP Tiller.This Mantis lawn aerator is not suitable for the Mantis Deluxe XP Tiller.
£249.00 Add to basket
Buy the two Lawn Care Attachments together for even better results! Aerator Attachment cuts into the soil under your lawn with four sets of tempered steel "knives," to permit easy absorption of water, oxygen and nutrients. Perfect to use in compact, clay soil. Aerate before over seeding or spot seeding your lawn. Dethatcher Attachment quickly removes weeds and the tan-looking built-up "thatch" that can choke your lawn. The 60 spring-steel picks let you dethatch a 15" / 38.1 cm swath with a single pass. Buy both lawn care attachments now and save. Aerating and dethatching are necessary for a beautiful lawn. Save time AND money!
- These attachments are only compatible with Mantis Tillers (Except the XP 3550 and 3558 tiller models)
£299.00 Add to basket