- Blowers (42)
- Chainsaws (157)
- agri-fab (0)
- Chipper / Vacs (17)
- Dethatcher Rake (5)
- Edgers (1)
- Hedge / Pole Trimmers (57)
- Log Splitters (8)
- Multi-Tools (1)
- Multihead & Attachments (43)
- petrol (0)
- Pole Chainsaw (7)
- Push Strimmers (0)
- Scarifiers (13)
- Seeders (0)
- Speciality Equipment (0)
- Strimmers / Brush Cutters (72)
- Sweepers (1)
- Tiller (2)
- Vacuum (9)
Garden Power Tools
At The Groundcare Centre we are dedicated to providing our customers with the best service and a range of useful, quality products. This is why we offer a wide choice of garden power tools and essential accessories and equipment not covered in our main departments. So if you are looking for leaf clearance equipment like a top of the range leaf blower or vac, need to sort out your borders & overgrowth with a quality edger or are looking for outdoor power tools, maybe a log splitter to make firewood, a pruner for your trees, even an aerator, scarifier, a trowel a fork or a wheelbarrow – take a look at our huge range. They are all from well known names and brands you can trust and every single one, without exception, is eligible for FREE delivery within 40 mile radius of Peterborough Offices.
Showing all 17 results
Superior Suction Makes Parking Lot, Leaf and Debris Clean-Up a SnapSerrated Steel Impeller Blade Technology with up to a 5:1 reduction ratio delivers superior suction and shredding capabilities in a compact footprint. Keep your pace going with instant easy nozzle height adjustment from the operator’s position. You’ll get non-stop, efficient pavement-to-turf transition for faster parking lot and leaf cleanup.
- Powered to perform. Honda® GX270 engine and worry-free Hydro-Gear® T2 transmission.
- Industry-leading speed 30% faster than the nearest competitive unit. Get the job done faster . Up to 4.2 mph forward / up to 1.8 mph reverse.
- Industry-leading suction – Top in airflow for the past 20 years.
- Biggest, baddest bag (74.47 gal. capacity) handles the big loads.
- Breathe easy. When you make products that produce hurricane force winds, you don’t just sew in a bag liner, you install a “windshield”. Diverts dust to ground level.
- Clear line of sight. Get the job done safely. Low 40″ unit height allows for clear visibility over the machine and better view of the front nozzle area.
- Operator Comfort. Arched padded handle allow users of any size to find a comfortable operating position.
- Maneuverability. Sleek design and rugged front swivel wheels make turning and following curved walkways and driveways effortless.
- Nozzle height automatically adjusts – no need to stop the engine and change height settings to avoid ‘scalping’ and ‘digging in’ on rough terrain.
- Heavy-duty treaded rear drive wheels. Allows excellent traction on both concrete and grass.
- Easy free-wheeling. Toe tap dump valve for easy maneuverability when the engine is not engaged.
- 2 year warranty.