Are weeds and moss a problem for you? Then you need the Mantis dethatcher attachment! This dethatcher quickly removes weeds, dead grass, moss, and the tan-looking built-up “thatch” that can choke your lawn. The 60 spring-steel picks let you dethatch a 15" / 38cm swath with a single pass. The Mantis dethatcher attachment eliminates hours of back-breaking work. Thatch harbours insects, creates a water barrier, and prevents new grass from growing. Dethatch your lawn regularly, especially before feeding and fertilising. This dethatcher is NOT suitable for the Deluxe XP Tiller.This Mantis lawn aerator is not suitable for the Mantis Deluxe XP Tiller.
£249.00 Add to basket
CALL INTO OUT PETERBOROUGH SHOWROOM NOW TO CLAIM YOUR SUPER SHOWROOM DISCOUNT ON THIS PRODUCTPractical utility bucket in welded high-tensile steel for maximum durability. Hydraulic adjustment of angling and emptying. The PT 26D requires hydraulic kit 965 98 00-01 and the P 520D/P 525D requires kit 966 75 45-01. Must be used with counterweight.
£1,699.00 Add to basket
- The efficient way to store your Mantis
- Saves precious room in your garage or shed
- Hang your Mantis on the wall when not in use
- A set of seven different hooks
- Screws and nuts included, can be mounted on most secure surfaces, walls or pegboard
£29.00 Add to basket
Optional and easy to install, the Swivel Wheel Kit provides 360º turning and control of your Little Wonder walk-behind leaf blower. The wheel can also lock into a straight position. The solid 10.5" diameter rubber wheel with pressed-fit ball bearing adds durability, which is of particular importance when the blower is used over tough and abrasive terrain. It attaches quickly using the hardware already available on the Optimax blowers. NB: Fits all models except for 9570 and 99170.
- Mantis Tiller Tines
- Mantis Patented Serpentine Tines slice through compact soil and hard clay
- Till up to 10 inches deep and 9 inches wide.
- Reversible for shallow cultivating up to 3 inches deep.
- Replacement Tilling Tines for all Mantis Tiller/Cultivators, Mantis Patented Serpentine Tines slice through compact soil and hard clay. Till up to 10 inches deep and 9 inches wide. (Tiller not included).
£99.00 Add to basket
Straight made of sea water resistant aluminium with the well-known slip resistant surface O3, which gives any wheel a secure grip even in wet and slippery environments. The loading ramps are well suited for use on trailers. The ramps are sold in pairs.
The Mantis tiller wheel kit lets you have the option to roll or carry your Mantis Tiller to your garden Park your Mantis Tiller in an upright position to add petrol, or store it upright when you don’t have a wall to lean it against. Wheels add stability when you use the Crevice Cleaner or Border Edger attachments. Rubber wheels make the Mantis Tiller easy to roll around your garden, over curbs, and up hills. Attaches to your Tiller in a few minutes.
£109.00 Add to basket