- • Honda® GX160 engine
- • Easy to remove lightweight, rust-resistant two-piece hood for easy maintenance
- • Easy maintenance drive-belt can be replaced without removing crankshaft
- • Crankshaft position helps propel unit forward
- • Cover up to 26,000 sq. ft. per hour
- • ON/OFF switch conveniently located near the engine
- • Folding handle for space saving storage
- • Front and rear pneumatic wheels for better flotation and maneuverability
- • Tire scrapes keep tires free from dirt, allowing maximum penetration of tines
- • Easy to transport with folding handle and lift/tie-down handles
|Product Power Tool Type
|Product Power Type
|Product Fuel Type
Highly powerful, manoeuvrable and lightweight professional brushcutter, the Husqvarna 525RJX is ideal for frequent heavy duty use for all general landscape maintenance around the estate, farm and park.Built with a powerful 25.4cc X-Torq petrol engine which provides more power when its needed and offers up to 20% less fuel consumption and 75% less exhaust emissions, with class leading vibration levels. The auto return stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble easy starting whilst the Smart Start technology means the machine can be started with up to 40% less resistance than a standard machine
The powerful but lightweight Husqvarna 525RX petrol brushcutter has been designed with a 25.4cc X-Torq engine that produces 60% lower emissions with a 20% fuel saving whilst delivering increased power when its needed with skid plate. Features low vibration levels thanks to the dampeners absorbing vibration so the users arm doesn't have too.Includes a 4 blade grass knife for mowing heavier grass and under growth whilst the T35 Tap N Go line trimmer head allows the user to clear large areas of grass and edges with ease. The combi guard allows a quick and easy change between the two.
Classen TA-25DAE Pro Petrol Powered By A Honda GX120 Engine Powersteer Aerator ***Cutting Width 25″/63cm ***
- The only aerator with power steering.
- Simple controls allow you to aerate straight, follow curves and turn left or right
- Combination throttle and belt tightener for a smooth start every time
- Side bumpers prevent catching on obstacles and tire scrapes ensure consistent tine depth
- Removable weights and fillable water drum for greater tine penetration in tough soil
- Easy to use tine engagement bar and cushioned handles provide comfortable, easy steering
- Patented split-drive technology Powers steering through the tines
- Compact Easily fits thru 36" gate; features removable rear wheels
- Productivity of up to 32,850 sq. ft. per hour with ground speed up to 3.4 MPH and Honda® GX120 engine
- Aerate tough soil with easy to remove weight and fillable water drum for greater tine penetration.
- 2-Year Warranty
The Husqvarna 122HD60 is a compact and lightweight petrol hedge trimmer for domestic use, with easy to use functions such as Smart Start, and the benefit of a low noise engine. With an adjustable rear handle this small hedge trimmer with 59cm blade makes easy work of cutting sides and tops of hedges.DELIVERY OPTIONS In the basket, you will be able to choose:
- CLICK AND COLLECT – Fully assembled from our Peterborough Showroom.
- FREE DELIVERY – Within 40 miles of Peterborough. Boxed with some self assembly needed.
- UK MAINLAND FLAT RATE £15 Boxed with some self assembly needed.