Product InformationProduct code: 1250 200 0049 Categories: Chainsaws, Garden Power Tools.
BUY THIS CHAINSAW AND RECEIVE A FREE SAW CHAIN AND 2 IN 1 EASYFILE WORTH UP TO £67
The MSA 160 C-B is a lightweight, cordless chainsaw that is part of our AP System of cordless tools.
You can rely on the MSA 160 C-B to produce excellent performance combined with ease of use. It is ideal for property maintenance and cutting firewood, especially in confined areas, as it is incredibly quiet and emission-free.
The 30cm guide bar can be used to saw easily through branches and small trees with a diameter up to 20cm.
It has plenty of STIHL-designed features like the Quick Chain Tensioning so you can tighten the chain without tools, the Ematic chain lubrication system which uses up to 50% less chain oil and the QuickStop Super chain brake. It has low vibrations too so it is comfortable to use.
The recommended AP 200 battery gives you up to 42 minutes of run time, so you’ll have plenty of time to get the job done!
- Run time on recommended AP 200 battery: Up to 42 minutes
- Run time on AP 300 battery: Up to 50 minutes
|CORDLESS TECHNOLOGY||Lithium-Ion AP System|
|RATED VOLTAGE V||36|
|RECOMMENDED BATTERY||AP 200|
|RECOMMENDED BAR LENGTH CM||30cm|
|WEIGHT KG 1)||3.1|
|RUN TIME WITH AP 200 2)||up to 42 minutes|
|RUN TIME WITH AP 300 3)||up to 50 minutes|
|RUN TIME WITH AP 300 S 4)||up to 62 minutes|
|WEIGHT KG 6)||3.2|
|CHAIN GAUGE||1/4″ P|
|VIBRATION LEVEL LEFT/RIGHT M/S² 7)||2.0/2.0|
|SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL DB(A) 8)||84|
|SOUND POWER LEVEL DB(A) 8)||95|
|OIL TANK VOLUME CM3||209|
1) Without battery, with bar and chain
2) Run times vary depending on the application
3) Run times can vary depending on use and application
4) Running times are reference values and may vary depending on the application.
5) Battery life times are approximate and may vary depending on application
6) Excluding battery
7) Uncertainty (K) factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2 m/s²
8) Uncertainty (K) factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 (dB(A)