- Blowers (0)
- Chainsaws (0)
- agri-fab (0)
- Chipper / Vacs (0)
- Dethatcher Rake (1)
- Edgers (0)
- Hedge / Pole Trimmers (0)
- Log Splitters (0)
- Multi-Tools (0)
- Multihead & Attachments (1)
- petrol (0)
- Pole Chainsaw (0)
- Scarifiers (0)
- Seeders (0)
- Speciality Equipment (0)
- Strimmers / Brush Cutters (0)
- Sweepers (5)
- Tiller (9)
- Vacuum (0)
Showing all 41 results
- Stand function for all Classic Mantis garden tiller
- Easily attaches to the base of the Tiller handles
- Tilts up or down for immediate use
- Sturdy solid steel construction
- Mantis Tiller Tines
- Mantis Patented Serpentine Tines slice through compact soil and hard clay
- Till up to 10 inches deep and 9 inches wide.
- Reversible for shallow cultivating up to 3 inches deep.
- Replacement Tilling Tines for all Mantis Tiller/Cultivators, Mantis Patented Serpentine Tines slice through compact soil and hard clay. Till up to 10 inches deep and 9 inches wide. (Tiller not included).
- Plow attachment for all Mantis Tiller/Cultivators.
- Ideal planting tool for vegetable gardeners.
- Propelled by the Mantis Tiller tines, loosening solid as you plow for perfect planting banks
- Hardened steel plow blade quickly and easily creates planting furrows and banks soil for fatigue-free planting.
- Plow blade width is a hearty 9-1/2 inch with adjustable depth
- These attachments are only compatible with Mantis Tillers (Except the XP 3550 and 3558 tiller models)
The GTM Professional Elephants Trunk harness is the ideal way to handle the weight of hedgetrimmers or other handheld tools saving your arms and back from strain. The counter balanced harness with steel cable clips onto the tool and transfers the weight into your whole torso. The spring tension reduces the weight of the tool to only 3kg. This is perfect if you use hedge trimmers for any period of time where normally fatigue would set in. You’ll be able to work quicker, with less effort and more comfortably.
The harness has an adjustable backplate with wide padded shoulder straps and waist buckles.