- Petrol (6)
- Blowers (0)
- Chainsaws (0)
- agri-fab (0)
- Chipper / Vacs (0)
- Dethatcher Rake (2)
- Edgers (0)
- Hedge / Pole Trimmers (0)
- Log Splitters (0)
- Multi-Tools (0)
- Multihead & Attachments (0)
- petrol (0)
- Pole Chainsaw (0)
- Scarifiers (0)
- Seeders (3)
- Speciality Equipment (9)
- Strimmers / Brush Cutters (0)
- Sweepers (0)
- Tiller (0)
- Vacuum (1)
Showing all 15 results
Superior Suction Makes Parking Lot, Leaf and Debris Clean-Up a SnapSerrated Steel Impeller Blade Technology with up to a 5:1 reduction ratio delivers superior suction and shredding capabilities in a compact footprint. Keep your pace going with instant easy nozzle height adjustment from the operator’s position. You’ll get non-stop, efficient pavement-to-turf transition for faster parking lot and leaf cleanup.
Classen Turf Rakes are versatile and portable dethatchers. These units feature fold down handles for easy transport and storage. Optional attachments are available for turf overseeding and vertical slice aeration.
The Classen TS-20 turf overseeder is a multipurpose machine for seeding a new lawn or overseeding an existing lawn. The front seed drop ensures follow-up soil coverage for better seed germination. The blades are designed with a cutting edge on both ends, which doubles blade life. Handles fold easily, for portability and storage. Classen turf overseeders, with removable seedbox, convert in minutes to a turf rake or vertical cutter.
Smaller footprint. Serious cores. The Classen Steerable Compact Aerator pulls 15% more cores than the nearest competitive aerator model. Streamlined and user-friendly, the TA18 aerator is ideal for landscapers and homeowners; with a steerable tine bank and tight tine placement, it produces the best quality of core in its category.
Well balanced, easy-to-operate and simple to maintain, the SGR-13 turns stumps into mulch without breaking a sweat. With the exclusive cutting wheel with easily replaceable grinder teeth, the SGR-13 offers the smoothest cutting experience of any walk-behind grinder on the market.
The Reciprocating Aerator is designed to punch cleaner holes in tough soil without additional weights. As with all Classen turf care products, simplicity is built in with an open design and simple operator controls.
Dethatch on hills and grades much easier with the fatigue-free operation of the Classen PRO Self-Propelled Turf Rake. Easily converts to a turf seeder, or vertical cutter. Folding handle makes it easy to transport. Excellent for rental or commercial use.
The Classen PRO Hydro-Drive Overseeder, self-propelled with hydrostatic drive, makes seeding easier. More seed rows, placed closer together, produces thicker turf quicker! Unique floating seed box and our industry best 13 double-bladed shafts, 26 blades in all, spaced a narrow 1.5 inches apart, provide carpet-like coverage even on the bumpiest of terrain.
The Toro Power Broom is a multi-purpose broom with applications for every season. From brushing away snow to clearing debris and dethatching grass, this broom has landscape contractors needs covered year-round. Its innovative features allow for the high performance and ease of use that you expect from Toro.
- Patented commercial power steering offers effortless manoeuvrability with the pull of a trigger
- Variable speed technology - 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds with shift-on-the-fly transmission
- Kohler Command Pro Multi Season engine - air intake rotates at 180 degrees for multi-season use
- Independent control levers allow simultaneous engagement of ground drive and broom for easy handling
- • The only aerator with power steering.
- • Simple controls allow you to aerate straight, follow curves and turn left or right
- • Combination throttle and belt tightener for a smooth start every time
- • Side bumpers prevent catching on obstacles and tire scrapes ensure consistent tine depth
- • Removable weights and fillable water drum for greater tine penetration in tough soil
- • 2-Year Warranty
Durable, lightweight and easy to use, new Toro slit seeders handle like a self-propelled push mower. Operators can make a tight turn — even on hills — with only one hand. The variable-speed drive system operates in forward and reverse. All models are constructed of solid 11-gauge steel for maximum durability. Blades are made of high-carbon, heat-treated spring steel that can handle abuse without chipping or bending. A large 40 lb. capacity seed mixer regulates seed delivery based on ground speed for even application.
- Blades are made of high-carbon, heat-treated spring steel that can handle abuse without chipping or bending
- Constructed of solid 11-gauge steel for maximum durability
- Large 40 lb. capacity seed mixer regulates seed delivery based on ground speed for even application
- Durable, lightweight and easy to use
This versatile machine is ideal for the rental and landscape contractor industries, as performance, durability and usability are key elements in its design. The commercial-grade, self-propelled brush cutter allows operators to level brush, tall weeds, saplings and heavy vegetation with ease. The Toro hydro drive brush cutter, featuring a pivoting deck, can handle brush up to six feet tall and saplings up to two inches in diameter.
- The pivoting deck combined with the flail blade ensures easy manoeuvring and increased cutting performance for even the toughest jobs
- Standard electric start, larger fuel tank capacity and the 28-inch cutting deck increases operator productivity
- Easily manoeuvre this powerful machine in both forward and reverse with the one-hand control feature
- A high-strength steel deck, 1 3/8 inch spindle shaft and larger diameter pulleys optimize the longevity of the machine
Sod cutting is tough work. Done manually it is literally hours of back-breaking labor. The Classen Gear-Drive Sod Cutter makes sod cutting easier than ever thanks to vibration-reducing design and intuitive controls; leaving level ground to build a new path, walkway, patio, or to establish new flower beds.
Get the most out of sod cutting with the Classen PRO Sod Cutter. The most compact, maneuverable, versatile sod cutter EVER! With a hydrostatic drive for smooth powered forward and reverse, you’ll get the most done in the least amount of time with significantly less vibration.
The 24" stand-on aerator has an overall width of 35.5", enabling operators to fit through a standard 36" gate and is powered by a Kohler® CH440 engine
- Compact design profile fits through standard 36” wide gates
- Make quick, productive work of any small- to large-sized aeration project
- Intuitive controls give customers easy operation, zero-turn agility, precise control and fatigue-reducing ergonomics