- Petrol (4)
- Blowers (0)
- Chainsaws (0)
- agri-fab (0)
- Chipper / Vacs (0)
- Dethatcher Rake (1)
- Edgers (0)
- Hedge / Pole Trimmers (0)
- Log Splitters (0)
- Multi-Tools (0)
- Multihead & Attachments (0)
- petrol (0)
- Pole Chainsaw (0)
- Push Strimmers (0)
- Scarifiers (1)
- Seeders (1)
- Speciality Equipment (3)
- Strimmers / Brush Cutters (0)
- Sweepers (0)
- Tiller (0)
- Vacuum (0)
Showing all 8 results
Looking for a snowblower that’s easy enough for anyone to handle yet still powers through tough end-of-driveway snow? The new SnowMax is for you. This innovative design delivers impressive power, amazing manoeuvrability and user-friendly controls. It all adds up to clearing 25% more snow per minute, which can save you 30% more time* and get you back in the warmth, faster.
- 212 cc Toro Premium OHV Engine
- Throw snow up to 12 m
- Tall auger housing for great end-of-driveway performance
- In-line two-stage auger technology handles heavy, wet snow
Well balanced, easy-to-operate and simple to maintain, the SGR-13 turns stumps into mulch without breaking a sweat. With the exclusive cutting wheel with easily replaceable grinder teeth, the SGR-13 offers the smoothest cutting experience of any walk-behind grinder on the market.
The Toro Power Broom is a multi-purpose broom with applications for every season. From brushing away snow to clearing debris and dethatching grass, this broom has landscape contractors needs covered year-round. Its innovative features allow for the high performance and ease of use that you expect from Toro.
- Patented commercial power steering offers effortless manoeuvrability with the pull of a trigger
- Variable speed technology - 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds with shift-on-the-fly transmission
- Kohler Command Pro Multi Season engine - air intake rotates at 180 degrees for multi-season use
- Independent control levers allow simultaneous engagement of ground drive and broom for easy handling
Durable, lightweight and easy to use, new Toro slit seeders handle like a self-propelled push mower. Operators can make a tight turn — even on hills — with only one hand. The variable-speed drive system operates in forward and reverse. All models are constructed of solid 11-gauge steel for maximum durability. Blades are made of high-carbon, heat-treated spring steel that can handle abuse without chipping or bending. A large 40 lb. capacity seed mixer regulates seed delivery based on ground speed for even application.
- Blades are made of high-carbon, heat-treated spring steel that can handle abuse without chipping or bending
- Constructed of solid 11-gauge steel for maximum durability
- Large 40 lb. capacity seed mixer regulates seed delivery based on ground speed for even application
- Durable, lightweight and easy to use
CLASSEN TA-25DE PRO PETROL POWERED BY A HONDA GX120 ENGINE POWERSTEER AERATOR ***CUTTING WIDTH 25″/63CM ***
Classen TA-25DE PowerSteer Aerator/Plugger , honda GX120 Engine , aerating width 24.357″ , tight hole pattern and all tine propulsion produces more holes for best quality of core results , patented split-drive technology allows power steering through tines , simple controls allow operators to aerate straight , follow curves and turn left or right , protective chain guards help keep grass , leaves and cores out of chains and sprockets , removable weight and fillable water drum add weight for greater tine penetration in tough soil , 29,000 sq ft per hour , 36 tines with coring depth up to 2.75″ ,
Sod cutting is tough work. Done manually it is literally hours of back-breaking labor. The Classen Gear-Drive Sod Cutter makes sod cutting easier than ever thanks to vibration-reducing design and intuitive controls; leaving level ground to build a new path, walkway, patio, or to establish new flower beds.
Get the most out of sod cutting with the Classen PRO Sod Cutter. The most compact, maneuverable, versatile sod cutter EVER! With a hydrostatic drive for smooth powered forward and reverse, you’ll get the most done in the least amount of time with significantly less vibration.
The 24" stand-on aerator has an overall width of 35.5", enabling operators to fit through a standard 36" gate and is powered by a Kohler® CH440 engine
- Compact design profile fits through standard 36” wide gates
- Make quick, productive work of any small- to large-sized aeration project
- Intuitive controls give customers easy operation, zero-turn agility, precise control and fatigue-reducing ergonomics